|4th Oct 2023
|JOSEPH CLARO (Secretary)
A few things to keep in mind when dealing with the tables:
- Setting up each table-half is a two-person job. Roll each table-half out to the sprint track, then fold out each pair of legs with one person at either side.
- Ensure the diagonal supports on the legs are securely 'clacked' into place, whether folded up or folded down.
- When the legs are set up, lift the table-half off the ground with a partner, rotate it, and set it down. Do not pivot the table-half over its legs, as this will damage both the legs and the sprint track surface.
- Minimise scraping tables against any surfaces, including dragging wheels sideways, and dragging halves together - the club has been warned before about damaging the sprint track!
- When rolling tables away and storing them at the end of a session, remember wood against wood, metal against metal.
If you have any questions or are unsure just ask, or send a message into the club groupchat :)
Explore everything that UL Wolves has to offer.